Journalist. Storyteller. Writer. Translator. Content producer. Mother. Caffeine addict. Passionate idealist. This is me!


random letters, content writing, editing, translation
Photo by Bio Thought Catalog - Unsplash.com


Well-written, well-researched information customized to your brand is crucial to any business. I plan and develop content to make your products, services, or expertise stand out, adjusted for specific platforms. Check some of my work.


Journalist. Storyteller. Writer. Translator. Content producer. Mother. Caffeine addict. Passionate idealist. This is me! 

 

I've always been passionate about writing, and I transformed my passion into a prosperous career as a professional content writer.


Freelance journalist, content producer & writer

I’ve been working as a freelance writer, blogger, and translator for over 15 years. I am a firm believer in big dreams and realizing them – and also living them in full! My work has been published in some significant Brazilian publications, such as UOL, IG, Women’s Health Brazil, and Viva Saúde. Curious, I’ve gotten involved in the world of science, and I’ve been collaborating with publications such as Ciência & Cultura and Pré-Univesp magazines, and publishing several scientific articles in national and international journals. Passionate about writing, I’ve published several books. Nowadays, I dedicate myself to sharing my passion and helping others transform their ideas into words and communicate them to larger audiences.

When I’m not writing, I’m reading, listening to music, drinking (a lot of) coffee, playing with my big dogs (and my little cat), and being inspired by my daughter.


You can find me online at: 

facebook, instagram, linkedin, content writing, editing, translation, random lettersfacebook, instagram, linkedin, content writing, editing, translation, random letters    facebook, instagram, linkedin, content writing, editing, translation, random letters


Or drop me a line at:

chrizcb@gmail.com